A must visit place in Benidorm town, it is a territory inside Benidorm with cobbled roads and welcoming foundations that offer a lot of spots to eat or drink, shopping destinations, various sightseeings and appreciate the stunning perspectives. In spite of being encompassed by blocks toward the east & west, this area will feel like a different world than the Benidorm city and gives the vibe of Old Spanish town. Most of the hotels and accommodation facilities are located nearby the beach. Also, the town is dotted with a number of restaurants that will give the real taste of Spain. Here are some things to know about Benidorm Old Town.
1. How to Get to Benidorm Old Town – Walking is the best way to explore any area of the Benidorm Old town as that area is exceptionally compact and coming here on foot or bike will be the best option. You can also find a number of stores on the opposite side of the market area which offers two wheelers and bikes for those who want to rent a bike to explore the area. The railroad station from Alicante to Denia is about a mile from the Old town and bus station is also located nearby it.
2. Hotels in Benidorm Old Town – The area of the town center and Old Town merge in an enchanted blend of winding paths, extraordinary shopping, fabulous dinners and dazzling perspectives crosswise over both beaches.The old town is favored by couples and families offering a less distraught holiday. Some of the best hotels to stay in or near Benidorm Old Town are Benidorm Plaza hotel. It is located just few minutes away from Levante Beach, Almeda Hotel which is located in the old town , Benilux Park hotel which is located in the heart of Old town and Irati Hotel which is about 100 meters away from the beach.
3. Places to See Here Church of St James – Benidorm Old town is such that it feel an association with something historical and ancient in the twisting lanes of the Old Town. The while balcony locates here is a prominent spot with love birds for photography shoots. On the off chance that you love beaches then you can likewise visit Poniente and Malpas beaches.The San Jaime church is the perfect place for those who are looking for company or comfort. Benidorm Aquarium is also a great place to explore the marine life of the area. You can also visit Levante Beach is also a great place to enjoy the sand sun and shore.
4. Beaches Poniente-Beach – Poniente Beach and Malpas Beach are the two shorelines close to the Benidorm Old Town. Poniente Beach is a peaceful shoreline which amazing golden sand is making it incredible for families.There is no beachfront bars and restaurant here and fewer lodgings yet enough procurement to make it reasonable for guests. Malpas beach is altogether different from Poniente. It is just a couple of hundred meters in length and is extremely for beach sports like volleyball.
5. Gay Village at Benidorm Old Town – A post shared by Оводкова Юлия (@stamina_swimmer) on Oct 24, 2015 at 12:48am PDT
The city of Benidorm has been gay-friendly since late 19th century and is amongst the oldest gay-friendly towns in Spain. With a friendly gay scene, you can dine, rest and play without the requirement for transports or taxis each night. There is a great scope of accommodations and lofts inside a short stroll to the bars, here you will discover all you have to make your gay holidays a blast. Nightlife is also famous among the gay visitors.
6. Restaurants – Benidorm is a place where you will get confused as where to eat and what to eat, such is the variety of restaurants here. In case you’re searching for an incredible spot to taste an authentic Spanish dishes at an awesome cost, we recommend you to go looking at Tapas Alley. It is an extraordinary spot to appreciate the finest of Spanish dishes and will simply shock you with the assortment of canapés and snacks. Amigos Bar here is the most happening place in Benidorm Old Town and a must visit place if you visiting this area.
7. Nightlife at Benidorm Old Town – Benidorm is considered as one of the most amazing nightlife places on the Costa Blanca and is one of the most visited tourist places on the Costa Blanca. One of the best ways to experiencing the nightlife of Benidorm is to see a show at the acclaimed Benidorm Palace.There are some decent bars in the old town of Benidorm in compact streets; around there you will likewise discover heaps of good Benidorm gay nightlife choices. You will locate an entire convergence of gay bars, pubs, and clubs. There are many places where you can enjoy the lively nightlife of Benidorm Old town.
8. Shopping at Benidorm Town – If you are a shopaholic than this small town has enough for you, you just need to bargain here and you will just love the market and local products which are sold in the famous flea market which is held every Sunday or Saturday. There are a wide array of shopping products and every tourist can find a product of their choice. During Tuesday & Wednesdays, there is a large fruit and locally produced market from where you can buy some great goods at great rates.
9. Things to Do at Benidorm Old Town – Other than the shorelines, there are additionally a lot of different things to do in Benidorm Old Town. Get the camera and go touring for the day. There are some fabulous perspectives of the entire beach area from specific zones in Old Town, making it an incredible chance to get some phenomenal photographs. Levante beach is located nearby the Old town where you can either relax or indulge in various beach activities. There are great shopping places, restaurants and other stores where you can spend your whole day.
10. Benidorm Tapa’s Alley – On the off chance that you are tired of chips & pie and favor an essence of genuine Spanish cuisine then you must go to the Tapas Alley – purported in light of the fact that the whole road is comprised of tapas bars & restaurants, where you enjoy some most amazing Spanish gastronomy. The Aurerra is the most famous name in the area with about 7 unique eateries to provide food for all tastes. It can be extremely bustling so be set up to get amongst the crowd . It doesn’t matter whether you know Spanish or not, you can easily order the menu.
The old town of Benidorm is one of the best places in Benidorm for shopping and for experiencing authentic Spanish cuisines. The town is also nearby the famous beaches of Benidorm so there are a number of things you can explore and enjoy in this area.
Have a good trip and travel!